Thread: tbh
View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2015, 01:34 AM
Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

There are a few things that come to mind..

everyone who was active have ghosted
The amount of people who join this site has decreased dramatically
the amount of titles & colorful letters (my opinion, but it's not a beauty contest it's a rap battle site)
those stupid flames

but i must say the overall quality bars of those active (mainly from the forums) are the best they've ever been

i believe that everyone from the forums needs to get battling, sniping or not, opens etc just battle more..

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

plus get rid of pm for votes, shit's dumb

whats better is bring back for people to drop "vote backs" on battles they just voted on in their threads.. that way we can see what the people advertise rather than not knowin if they sway in the private message..if that didn't make sense i apologise i'm fuckin tired lmao

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

here's an example of what i mean

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59293

Unread 02-12-2015, 01:34 AM   #9

Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 372 text
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

There are a few things that come to mind..

everyone who was active have ghosted
The amount of people who join this site has decreased dramatically
the amount of titles & colorful letters (my opinion, but it's not a beauty contest it's a rap battle site)
those stupid flames

but i must say the overall quality bars of those active (mainly from the forums) are the best they've ever been

i believe that everyone from the forums needs to get battling, sniping or not, opens etc just battle more..

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

plus get rid of pm for votes, shit's dumb

whats better is bring back for people to drop "vote backs" on battles they just voted on in their threads.. that way we can see what the people advertise rather than not knowin if they sway in the private message..if that didn't make sense i apologise i'm fuckin tired lmao

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

here's an example of what i mean

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59293