View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2020, 04:19 AM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
01.Loaded Lux - Literally the GOAT. The only guy that can choke his entire first round and still completely murder his opponent. Even battles that the crowd say he lost in the room, he ends up winning on camera.

02.Hollow Da Don - Easy #2 pick. From 106 to smack, Hollow's been THE GUY to battle every since Grind Time.

03.K-Shine - Arguably been the best since leaving Dot Mobb. Debated that he hasn't lost a round all 2018 & probably the best performer at the moment.

04.Rum Nitty - Hands down best puncher battling today besides Ave and Twork. Not much to say here.

05.Tay Roc - Roc's beaten guy's like Hollow, DNA, and possibly Goodz. He was the top dog for years and still get's the loudest entrance reactions.

06.Tsu Surf - His name alone can promise a box office battle. Surf can easily fall away from gun bars and and the regular format to win a battle.

07.Geechi Gotti - Champion of the year for 2018 and most likely 2019. Another one of my go-to battlers. Besides Lux, he's definitely the most humble out of the bunch.

08.Nu Jerzey Twork - Twork's probably been my favourite to watch being that he brings so many new styles to battle rap. The rapping, movement, etc. Can electrify the crowd at random times and consistent asf.

09.Danny Myers - I honestly feel still don't get enough credit. Dude got some creative ass bars and can perform his ass off on any stage. First KOTD dude to come to URL and take out multiple guys.

10. T Top - Another great performer. Dudes disrespectful and gets really personal which is pretty fun to watch. when he swings he swings
I agree with your list, I'd replace Danny Myers with DNA i think he's been the most consistent after K-shine, and maybe replace T top with Chess, i think chess has a better pen when he doesn't fuck up.
Unread 01-17-2020, 04:19 AM   #9

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
01.Loaded Lux - Literally the GOAT. The only guy that can choke his entire first round and still completely murder his opponent. Even battles that the crowd say he lost in the room, he ends up winning on camera.

02.Hollow Da Don - Easy #2 pick. From 106 to smack, Hollow's been THE GUY to battle every since Grind Time.

03.K-Shine - Arguably been the best since leaving Dot Mobb. Debated that he hasn't lost a round all 2018 & probably the best performer at the moment.

04.Rum Nitty - Hands down best puncher battling today besides Ave and Twork. Not much to say here.

05.Tay Roc - Roc's beaten guy's like Hollow, DNA, and possibly Goodz. He was the top dog for years and still get's the loudest entrance reactions.

06.Tsu Surf - His name alone can promise a box office battle. Surf can easily fall away from gun bars and and the regular format to win a battle.

07.Geechi Gotti - Champion of the year for 2018 and most likely 2019. Another one of my go-to battlers. Besides Lux, he's definitely the most humble out of the bunch.

08.Nu Jerzey Twork - Twork's probably been my favourite to watch being that he brings so many new styles to battle rap. The rapping, movement, etc. Can electrify the crowd at random times and consistent asf.

09.Danny Myers - I honestly feel still don't get enough credit. Dude got some creative ass bars and can perform his ass off on any stage. First KOTD dude to come to URL and take out multiple guys.

10. T Top - Another great performer. Dudes disrespectful and gets really personal which is pretty fun to watch. when he swings he swings
I agree with your list, I'd replace Danny Myers with DNA i think he's been the most consistent after K-shine, and maybe replace T top with Chess, i think chess has a better pen when he doesn't fuck up.