View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:28 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
The former mods like Lock, Seul, nero were all in it for the power and advantage it can bring, their actions say it all but clearly you all don't pay attention to detail enough to see these things. Why do you think they've been ghost since? And that's why this site will continue to flop.
Look at this pansy emerge from the shadows to slander my name the moment i'm gone, behavior like this points to you being a pussy in real life, too.

Here's an excerpt from another post I made, giving my reasons for not being on much after the mod program was diminished:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Once staff was dispersed, I kinda' felt like the hard work we've done and literal HOURS, like HOURS on HOURS i've spent on this site, went to waste - forum & staff wise.

--

When staff was removed, I felt my obligation to the site went too. It's summer time, i've been going out with the homies, basking in the weather, partying, shit's been enjoyable. I don't have the same drive for battling as I once did, if anything, my focus is on tracks - and knowledge here is limited, in fact this site kinda distracts me from that goal at points.
You see, we don't all move in malicious ways like you.

In terms of the OP, I suggest anyone that's willing to put in the time and effort, because this place requires a lot of both.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:28 PM   #60

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
The former mods like Lock, Seul, nero were all in it for the power and advantage it can bring, their actions say it all but clearly you all don't pay attention to detail enough to see these things. Why do you think they've been ghost since? And that's why this site will continue to flop.
Look at this pansy emerge from the shadows to slander my name the moment i'm gone, behavior like this points to you being a pussy in real life, too.

Here's an excerpt from another post I made, giving my reasons for not being on much after the mod program was diminished:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Once staff was dispersed, I kinda' felt like the hard work we've done and literal HOURS, like HOURS on HOURS i've spent on this site, went to waste - forum & staff wise.

--

When staff was removed, I felt my obligation to the site went too. It's summer time, i've been going out with the homies, basking in the weather, partying, shit's been enjoyable. I don't have the same drive for battling as I once did, if anything, my focus is on tracks - and knowledge here is limited, in fact this site kinda distracts me from that goal at points.
You see, we don't all move in malicious ways like you.

In terms of the OP, I suggest anyone that's willing to put in the time and effort, because this place requires a lot of both.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone