View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:12 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
I agree that Gay Hoffa was in it for power. Lots of dudes saying he shouldn't have been a moderator and some even left when he did become a moderator

Please give an example of who left because I became a Mod. I'll wait.

Honestly don't want to see Cockheart become moderator again or theirs gonna be more people disappearing with his fuck boy antics

See my first statement. You've not provided any shred of evidence as to who left because I got modded.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Hoffa never kept it straight, he banned me for a reason that should never had happened and he was gonna get banned for doing so, sources said.

That's hilarious. Those same "sources" you speak of told me I was in the right for banning you for what you did, which is something you have been warned about multiple times in the past that you shouldn't do, yet you kept doing it (voting on battles without even bothering to listen/read them just to obtain cheap credits).

Guy sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet.

L.M.F.A.O.

he's got decent bars at best but those bars be coming from sitting at home writing all day long and not having a girl or a well paying job.

I'm sorry my bars weren't good enough for your liking. You sit on such a high pedestal in the site's lore that it's just so hard to reach your level where you can drop gems like:

"with rhymes and metaphors the kid NEVER STOP, but you, your to busy getting fucked in the anus in HEFFNERS SOCKS he better come with a 'BETTER DROP' before he getting his 'ankles split' like Allen Iverson crossovers with CLEVER ROCKS"

I've dropped votes on your battles that are more entertaining and better to read than the shit you post, bro. Know your place.

I've been assured that if Cockheart gets moderator again he will have to run it past the admin to use the ban button

In a perfect world, that's supposed to happen anyway, but when I banned you, there was no admin support in site, so I ran the decision by OTHER mods before I decided to ban you. I didn't exactly go rogue before I dropped the hammer on you, fam.

Maybe next time, instead of blaming others for your consequences of your stupid actions, how about, you know, not do stupid shit? I know that's a lot for your brain to comprehend right now, but I'm sure you can do it.

Carry on.
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:12 PM   #58

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
I agree that Gay Hoffa was in it for power. Lots of dudes saying he shouldn't have been a moderator and some even left when he did become a moderator

Please give an example of who left because I became a Mod. I'll wait.

Honestly don't want to see Cockheart become moderator again or theirs gonna be more people disappearing with his fuck boy antics

See my first statement. You've not provided any shred of evidence as to who left because I got modded.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Hoffa never kept it straight, he banned me for a reason that should never had happened and he was gonna get banned for doing so, sources said.

That's hilarious. Those same "sources" you speak of told me I was in the right for banning you for what you did, which is something you have been warned about multiple times in the past that you shouldn't do, yet you kept doing it (voting on battles without even bothering to listen/read them just to obtain cheap credits).

Guy sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet.

L.M.F.A.O.

he's got decent bars at best but those bars be coming from sitting at home writing all day long and not having a girl or a well paying job.

I'm sorry my bars weren't good enough for your liking. You sit on such a high pedestal in the site's lore that it's just so hard to reach your level where you can drop gems like:

"with rhymes and metaphors the kid NEVER STOP, but you, your to busy getting fucked in the anus in HEFFNERS SOCKS he better come with a 'BETTER DROP' before he getting his 'ankles split' like Allen Iverson crossovers with CLEVER ROCKS"

I've dropped votes on your battles that are more entertaining and better to read than the shit you post, bro. Know your place.

I've been assured that if Cockheart gets moderator again he will have to run it past the admin to use the ban button

In a perfect world, that's supposed to happen anyway, but when I banned you, there was no admin support in site, so I ran the decision by OTHER mods before I decided to ban you. I didn't exactly go rogue before I dropped the hammer on you, fam.

Maybe next time, instead of blaming others for your consequences of your stupid actions, how about, you know, not do stupid shit? I know that's a lot for your brain to comprehend right now, but I'm sure you can do it.

Carry on.