View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:03 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I’m classified as a trouble maker to you because I beefed with a guy and we battled it out. And you apologized for banning me now you’re still calling me a trouble maker. Literally no one on the site can tell me what I did wrong in that area...

I beefed with Muggz, we battled

I beefed with pugz, we battled

I beefed with Boro, we battled

Won 2 back to back LBT matches

Put together a crew

Got revoted back into Hall if Fame without a title....

Dropped 4 new tracks

If anything I sound like one of the most active members on the site. If you can toss me a list of the things you’ve done during those 2 months, that’ll be great, mr call everyone that he bans a trouble maker.

Eth sent you a battle DAYS before you banned us both after saying we were not here to battle, and we’re just stirring up trouble. How is that possible if both Eth and I were sitting on our hands waiting for 2 dudes who agreed to ban us to respond to the battles? Lol

One thing I can’t stand is for dudes like you to over exaggerate. Lie and just type up little responses that don’t add up just to say you had a response. Drop facts when you’re speaking with me, please.

My last battle got over 12 votes, my muggz battle got like 19 I think??

Boro and I track battle got damn there all active members to feedback on it..

I’m a hot topic rather ya like me or not. I was 1 of 2 biggest names on the site while banned. Lol

I’ve always been fair and honest no matter how much I hate ya.
Punk, to be fair, you were also involved with a three-way beef they ended with guts personal info being exposed and used in a malicious way. It’s extremely unfair to point out the reasons why guts wasn’t a good mod in your eyes and then boost yourself in the same breath when you’ve had your fair share of unethical actions...no pun intended.

Fair. You’ve already got a good majority of the nominations and those votes of confidence have little to do with your accomplishments, and everything to do with the good faith you’ll do a great job off of the strength of your personality. Rest assured in that.
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:03 PM   #55

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I’m classified as a trouble maker to you because I beefed with a guy and we battled it out. And you apologized for banning me now you’re still calling me a trouble maker. Literally no one on the site can tell me what I did wrong in that area...

I beefed with Muggz, we battled

I beefed with pugz, we battled

I beefed with Boro, we battled

Won 2 back to back LBT matches

Put together a crew

Got revoted back into Hall if Fame without a title....

Dropped 4 new tracks

If anything I sound like one of the most active members on the site. If you can toss me a list of the things you’ve done during those 2 months, that’ll be great, mr call everyone that he bans a trouble maker.

Eth sent you a battle DAYS before you banned us both after saying we were not here to battle, and we’re just stirring up trouble. How is that possible if both Eth and I were sitting on our hands waiting for 2 dudes who agreed to ban us to respond to the battles? Lol

One thing I can’t stand is for dudes like you to over exaggerate. Lie and just type up little responses that don’t add up just to say you had a response. Drop facts when you’re speaking with me, please.

My last battle got over 12 votes, my muggz battle got like 19 I think??

Boro and I track battle got damn there all active members to feedback on it..

I’m a hot topic rather ya like me or not. I was 1 of 2 biggest names on the site while banned. Lol

I’ve always been fair and honest no matter how much I hate ya.
Punk, to be fair, you were also involved with a three-way beef they ended with guts personal info being exposed and used in a malicious way. It’s extremely unfair to point out the reasons why guts wasn’t a good mod in your eyes and then boost yourself in the same breath when you’ve had your fair share of unethical actions...no pun intended.

Fair. You’ve already got a good majority of the nominations and those votes of confidence have little to do with your accomplishments, and everything to do with the good faith you’ll do a great job off of the strength of your personality. Rest assured in that.