View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 05:22 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Modding new guys. Yeah, that worked out well eh Guts?

it worked out great, i mean, i assume your'e referring to me, but i had good mentors, including noble, hvk, student, pugz, lockhart, and even eth.

i wasn't a bad mod either. i was extremely active, always innovating, and there to help whenever it was needed. surely i struggled dealing with "troublemakers" like eth and punk, and sometimes i let my emotions get the best of me, but i didn't cause the site to wither and die. lol

anyways @Punk
the new mods will have access to the help they require. and surely X will describe exactly what he expects from them.
Unread 09-17-2019, 05:22 PM   #52

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Modding new guys. Yeah, that worked out well eh Guts?

it worked out great, i mean, i assume your'e referring to me, but i had good mentors, including noble, hvk, student, pugz, lockhart, and even eth.

i wasn't a bad mod either. i was extremely active, always innovating, and there to help whenever it was needed. surely i struggled dealing with "troublemakers" like eth and punk, and sometimes i let my emotions get the best of me, but i didn't cause the site to wither and die. lol

anyways @Punk
the new mods will have access to the help they require. and surely X will describe exactly what he expects from them.