Thread: New Mods!!!
View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2019, 12:33 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I did tell him that his vp was lowered to zero. I told him I lowered it after he voted against me. It was a joke I made in a discord channel where I make lots of jokes. I didnt realize it had been taken seriously until much later when I heard there were complaints. He never had 0 vp, but for a while he thought he had.
But he said the reason for his VP being lowered to zero was because of a hate vote on the Bnas battle.

Which I guess then begs the question, why WASN'T his VP lowered for what was a blatant hate vote?
Unread 02-06-2019, 12:33 PM   #25

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I did tell him that his vp was lowered to zero. I told him I lowered it after he voted against me. It was a joke I made in a discord channel where I make lots of jokes. I didnt realize it had been taken seriously until much later when I heard there were complaints. He never had 0 vp, but for a while he thought he had.
But he said the reason for his VP being lowered to zero was because of a hate vote on the Bnas battle.

Which I guess then begs the question, why WASN'T his VP lowered for what was a blatant hate vote?