View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUG KILLER View Post
EtH is right, But I think RULE is talking about uncapping the unstressed syllables like for example:-

BODIED em in PAST TIMES
WANNa see this CAP SIZE

But EtH is right in a way too and I agree with him. You can uncap the preceding part of the multi string if it doesn't rhyme but that can't be done with the syllables IN the multi string.

I'M and A are unstressed syllables.

But I find it funny how Dissizit said TRUE THAT IM LETHAL and FOOLING THE PEOPLE don't rhyme and then dropped that multi against Illokwent and Askari.
lmfaooo the Irony in joking on someone about capped multi's then rhyming BODIED with WANNa LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
Unread 04-05-2014, 09:51 PM   #48

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUG KILLER View Post
EtH is right, But I think RULE is talking about uncapping the unstressed syllables like for example:-

BODIED em in PAST TIMES
WANNa see this CAP SIZE

But EtH is right in a way too and I agree with him. You can uncap the preceding part of the multi string if it doesn't rhyme but that can't be done with the syllables IN the multi string.

I'M and A are unstressed syllables.

But I find it funny how Dissizit said TRUE THAT IM LETHAL and FOOLING THE PEOPLE don't rhyme and then dropped that multi against Illokwent and Askari.
lmfaooo the Irony in joking on someone about capped multi's then rhyming BODIED with WANNa LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO