Unread 12-20-2019, 02:55 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
Hi all

Just to let you guys know about a policy change regarding votes on battles

We (the mods) have had a LOT of requests to delete votes on there battles for reasons such as: We're beefing, they dont like me, they always vote against me etc etc

This had led to some very close calls with battle results being changed / nearly being changed as a result.

So to keep it fair we will ONLY be deleting votes of the following reasons:
  • Clear hate vote
  • Clear uneducated / spam vote
  • If the voter was in a main crew with one of the battlers within the last week (7 days)

I say main crew above because i know there are some concept crews (Full House, And Then There Were None) etc just for mutis.

IF you dont want someone to vote on your battles for a legitimate reason, use the BLOCK feature provided.

If the person in question is unblockable (mod / FVC) it will be looked at case by case by RULE or X as these people are unblockable due to there integrity and knowledge, therefore it would need to be a compelling reason.

Please read and understand this as any requests to delete votes will NOT be granted if they do not fall into the reasons given above.

If you wish to block someone but continue viewing there forums posts, you can do so like this:

Thanks

1/
“Integrity and Knowledge”

I’ll believe it when I see it.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 12-20-2019, 02:55 AM   #9

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
Hi all

Just to let you guys know about a policy change regarding votes on battles

We (the mods) have had a LOT of requests to delete votes on there battles for reasons such as: We're beefing, they dont like me, they always vote against me etc etc

This had led to some very close calls with battle results being changed / nearly being changed as a result.

So to keep it fair we will ONLY be deleting votes of the following reasons:
  • Clear hate vote
  • Clear uneducated / spam vote
  • If the voter was in a main crew with one of the battlers within the last week (7 days)

I say main crew above because i know there are some concept crews (Full House, And Then There Were None) etc just for mutis.

IF you dont want someone to vote on your battles for a legitimate reason, use the BLOCK feature provided.

If the person in question is unblockable (mod / FVC) it will be looked at case by case by RULE or X as these people are unblockable due to there integrity and knowledge, therefore it would need to be a compelling reason.

Please read and understand this as any requests to delete votes will NOT be granted if they do not fall into the reasons given above.

If you wish to block someone but continue viewing there forums posts, you can do so like this:

Thanks

1/
“Integrity and Knowledge”

I’ll believe it when I see it.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"