View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2017, 01:03 AM
Coldstorms Dad Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Banned
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Lol all i took was one personal and exxagerated the shit outta it..ofcourse its not completely true the way i made it seem, i exxaggerated some of it but i convinced others through my verse that it was...thats how its supposed to be.

You really think those Pesci personals vs daylyt were true? Me and Pesci chop it up on FB and i know he aint like that

---------- Post added 06-14-2017 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-13-2017 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami View Post
hahahhaa. fuck meng he a young cat and he little on the wild side i dont condone the shit he does for laughs 98% of the time. i trust he gonna cut it out now that he knows youre family but i cant/wont blame you if you off him based on this. shit hes been cutting it close with me lately also i might have to friendship choke slam him before you do tbh.
Nah @Miami listen bro, Im an antic, the daylyt of letsbeef. I do this shit. I do this shit because it gets me attention. I know I have bars and am the best battler currently but everyone is trying to make a name for themselves by putting out good bars. If i do the same no one would notice me. So i do something different (troll to stand out of the crowd) and still put out good bars. Thats the mentality of a troll.
Unread 06-14-2017, 01:03 AM   #8

Coldstorms Dad Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 53 text
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Lol all i took was one personal and exxagerated the shit outta it..ofcourse its not completely true the way i made it seem, i exxaggerated some of it but i convinced others through my verse that it was...thats how its supposed to be.

You really think those Pesci personals vs daylyt were true? Me and Pesci chop it up on FB and i know he aint like that

---------- Post added 06-14-2017 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-13-2017 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami View Post
hahahhaa. fuck meng he a young cat and he little on the wild side i dont condone the shit he does for laughs 98% of the time. i trust he gonna cut it out now that he knows youre family but i cant/wont blame you if you off him based on this. shit hes been cutting it close with me lately also i might have to friendship choke slam him before you do tbh.
Nah @Miami listen bro, Im an antic, the daylyt of letsbeef. I do this shit. I do this shit because it gets me attention. I know I have bars and am the best battler currently but everyone is trying to make a name for themselves by putting out good bars. If i do the same no one would notice me. So i do something different (troll to stand out of the crowd) and still put out good bars. Thats the mentality of a troll.
Offline   Reply With Quote