Thread: SMACK.
View Single Post
Unread 10-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
So you’re telling me you have nothing to do with accounts that hasn’t logged in in over 3 years coming back just to join your crew without any new battles?

And lmao please stop pretending you want to crew battle just to skip pass the fact that your crew is full of your multis.
Nope. I can put money on it.

You do know all my accounts were banned, right due to Guts dumbass?

Stop ducking a crew battle.

What they call you now, Dave?

One of my guys can DESTROY all your crew. Shiiiet, even audio.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

who you think I am?

Sean Griffey?

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Quote:
So you’re telling me you have nothing to do with accounts that hasn’t logged in in over 3 years coming back just to join your crew without any new battles?

And lmao please stop pretending you want to crew battle just to skip pass the fact that your crew is full of your multis.
because we're helping each other elevate in our threads.

That's what this crew is for.
Unread 10-11-2019, 09:51 AM   #9

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:

Nope. I can put money on it.

You do know all my accounts were banned, right due to Guts dumbass?

Stop ducking a crew battle.

What they call you now, Dave?

One of my guys can DESTROY all your crew. Shiiiet, even audio.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

who you think I am?

Sean Griffey?

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Quote:

because we're helping each other elevate in our threads.

That's what this crew is for.