View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2012, 12:26 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
Drama Queen. you won that son.

battle glitch, but you refuse to resend. after you read it right?
shook much chump? you kinda take this online shit a bit too serious, and for you to get caught up in ya feelings about it just tickles me how much i bring the bitch outta you.

coz real talk, text aint shit. you already ducking me there, so i know for a fact i will oen that ass in audio. lol. butthurt ass. just admit you scared and duck the fuck off bro bro
Well gaddam, Our battle glitched 4 times. Besides from the fact, people was telling me not to keep wasteing my credits on your below par ass. I don't get why your so frustrated with it, not like you had a chance.
Unread 12-21-2012, 12:26 PM   #39

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
Drama Queen. you won that son.

battle glitch, but you refuse to resend. after you read it right?
shook much chump? you kinda take this online shit a bit too serious, and for you to get caught up in ya feelings about it just tickles me how much i bring the bitch outta you.

coz real talk, text aint shit. you already ducking me there, so i know for a fact i will oen that ass in audio. lol. butthurt ass. just admit you scared and duck the fuck off bro bro
Well gaddam, Our battle glitched 4 times. Besides from the fact, people was telling me not to keep wasteing my credits on your below par ass. I don't get why your so frustrated with it, not like you had a chance.