View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllScripts View Post
@Prince S-Tana I'm sorry to break the bad news to you honey but if your battle glitches you can't say your opponent ducked. I'm gonna be honest with you. If they had a award for forum drama queen, you would probably be top tier. Your constant bullshit never ends. Now I see why people be talking about you. It's kinda sad your grown and you still havnt grown the fuk up. Keep IllScripts name out ya mouth. Your not in his category. Let it go.
Drama Queen. you won that son.

battle glitch, but you refuse to resend. after you read it right?
shook much chump? you kinda take this online shit a bit too serious, and for you to get caught up in ya feelings about it just tickles me how much i bring the bitch outta you.

coz real talk, text aint shit. you already ducking me there, so i know for a fact i will oen that ass in audio. lol. butthurt ass. just admit you scared and duck the fuck off bro bro

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 12-21-2012, 12:15 PM   #38

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllScripts View Post
@Prince S-Tana I'm sorry to break the bad news to you honey but if your battle glitches you can't say your opponent ducked. I'm gonna be honest with you. If they had a award for forum drama queen, you would probably be top tier. Your constant bullshit never ends. Now I see why people be talking about you. It's kinda sad your grown and you still havnt grown the fuk up. Keep IllScripts name out ya mouth. Your not in his category. Let it go.
Drama Queen. you won that son.

battle glitch, but you refuse to resend. after you read it right?
shook much chump? you kinda take this online shit a bit too serious, and for you to get caught up in ya feelings about it just tickles me how much i bring the bitch outta you.

coz real talk, text aint shit. you already ducking me there, so i know for a fact i will oen that ass in audio. lol. butthurt ass. just admit you scared and duck the fuck off bro bro

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Offline   Reply With Quote