Thread: Face Off
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2012, 01:57 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
sooooo.. basically, you're ducking. right?

u see its pending and u still duck. ima send this 16 but then again, you will duck. so arent u the butthurt little faggot. lol @ u think u dope coz u got flames, been there, done that. get off the gas! lol
Now listen to what you just said... If you're bars was in my inbox... I would of responded but it's not, If I knew how to do a screenie I would post it up there and Just because I have flames dosn't mean I'm dope, Like I said I'm only a 3 month rookie so you typing all that jibber jabber makin u look weak as fuk, been there done dat? your record 28-14... You prob never got flames Just sayin thats 50% wins = ass so after you do send and if I do beat you.. It's just gonna show that ur ass. I got compliments from vets sayin I definily have potential, you can go back and argue wit them
Unread 12-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #51

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
sooooo.. basically, you're ducking. right?

u see its pending and u still duck. ima send this 16 but then again, you will duck. so arent u the butthurt little faggot. lol @ u think u dope coz u got flames, been there, done that. get off the gas! lol
Now listen to what you just said... If you're bars was in my inbox... I would of responded but it's not, If I knew how to do a screenie I would post it up there and Just because I have flames dosn't mean I'm dope, Like I said I'm only a 3 month rookie so you typing all that jibber jabber makin u look weak as fuk, been there done dat? your record 28-14... You prob never got flames Just sayin thats 50% wins = ass so after you do send and if I do beat you.. It's just gonna show that ur ass. I got compliments from vets sayin I definily have potential, you can go back and argue wit them