Thread: Ayo Yung Slang
View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2020, 12:48 AM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

You played yourself. The whole reason I accepted your "bet" was to clown you and your boyfriend again, and you fell for it like the dipshit you are.

I could give a shit less about your "turn poop to pee" rhymes, shit now I see why you bite verses, ROFL.

You were nothing but a pawn in a game kid, don't flatter yourself. Having you banned by the same kid who wrote your HOF love letter and finding out you have already been exposed in the past for self voting with multie accounts was just a bonus. Then you were dumb enough to have me clown you and your boyfriend again in a battle, ROFL.

The mods were exposed as being corrupt and playing favorites, you got exposed as a biter AND a self voting scum bag, the voting and ranking system was exposed as a joke.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Unread 12-22-2020, 12:48 AM   #3

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

You played yourself. The whole reason I accepted your "bet" was to clown you and your boyfriend again, and you fell for it like the dipshit you are.

I could give a shit less about your "turn poop to pee" rhymes, shit now I see why you bite verses, ROFL.

You were nothing but a pawn in a game kid, don't flatter yourself. Having you banned by the same kid who wrote your HOF love letter and finding out you have already been exposed in the past for self voting with multie accounts was just a bonus. Then you were dumb enough to have me clown you and your boyfriend again in a battle, ROFL.

The mods were exposed as being corrupt and playing favorites, you got exposed as a biter AND a self voting scum bag, the voting and ranking system was exposed as a joke.

Thanks for your cooperation.