View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2015, 01:14 AM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I agree that the chatbox needs to b for EVERYONE.. @Subreal @NOBLE

That's actually a GREAT idea. Makes them feel even more welcomed when they communicate with the members right ahead instead of waiting on thread replies that may never get looked at.
Yeah this. Chat box let it be 4 all us and as 4 New members not sticking around... idk I think once they make an account they r like .... now what? were do I go from here? How about letsbeef makes a little video that comes up like a tutorial on were everything is an how the site works name some legends of the site, hype it up no what im saying? Point stuff out to them in the video an make it dope.... OK.
Unread 02-18-2015, 01:14 AM   #8

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I agree that the chatbox needs to b for EVERYONE.. @Subreal @NOBLE

That's actually a GREAT idea. Makes them feel even more welcomed when they communicate with the members right ahead instead of waiting on thread replies that may never get looked at.
Yeah this. Chat box let it be 4 all us and as 4 New members not sticking around... idk I think once they make an account they r like .... now what? were do I go from here? How about letsbeef makes a little video that comes up like a tutorial on were everything is an how the site works name some legends of the site, hype it up no what im saying? Point stuff out to them in the video an make it dope.... OK.