View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2019, 06:35 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
To be honest, the whole previous mod team gets the blame for Guts' mistakes. I stayed out of it because I thought the way it was handled was a giant mess.

there was a lot more that went into all of this. a lot more, and 90% of it will just be dust in the wind i guess.

to @Anyone that didn't know:

hvk and seul and edge and lock did not vote for punk and eth to be perma banned. i started the vote, or rather, i posted a thread where i showcased what i thought was the grounds to ban eth and punk. i talked to pugz and mugz about it. i showed them screen shots. i was given the go ahead by the admins.

so if the previous staff was corrupt? and this is the defining moment? well, now you know the 100% truth.

i'm mostly to blame for that whole situation. i kept letting eth bait me into further controversy. the claim i had to perma banning them was weak. it boiled down to this: i'm sick of the bullshit, and i think the site would be better off. i was in the wrong, because they had not done anything to actually warrant a perma ban.

so @Seul @Rieper @Sabu @HVK

they did not act corrupt in any way. and like seul said, at the end, we had gotten in a discord, and started communicating. shit was looking up. it wasn't until rant threatened legal action against X for refusing to take down his song from their playlist that the mods were removed. so w/e you think you know about why the mods were removed, that's just speculation. only X knows.
Unread 12-15-2019, 06:35 AM   #60

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
To be honest, the whole previous mod team gets the blame for Guts' mistakes. I stayed out of it because I thought the way it was handled was a giant mess.

there was a lot more that went into all of this. a lot more, and 90% of it will just be dust in the wind i guess.

to @Anyone that didn't know:

hvk and seul and edge and lock did not vote for punk and eth to be perma banned. i started the vote, or rather, i posted a thread where i showcased what i thought was the grounds to ban eth and punk. i talked to pugz and mugz about it. i showed them screen shots. i was given the go ahead by the admins.

so if the previous staff was corrupt? and this is the defining moment? well, now you know the 100% truth.

i'm mostly to blame for that whole situation. i kept letting eth bait me into further controversy. the claim i had to perma banning them was weak. it boiled down to this: i'm sick of the bullshit, and i think the site would be better off. i was in the wrong, because they had not done anything to actually warrant a perma ban.

so @Seul @Rieper @Sabu @HVK

they did not act corrupt in any way. and like seul said, at the end, we had gotten in a discord, and started communicating. shit was looking up. it wasn't until rant threatened legal action against X for refusing to take down his song from their playlist that the mods were removed. so w/e you think you know about why the mods were removed, that's just speculation. only X knows.