Thread: New Mods
View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2019, 04:33 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm gonna try to remain as neutral on this as possible, but I'll get straight to the point: Modding guts at this current juncture of his time here was a bad decision, and not because of what he currently is doing to try to better the site.

I never expected any kind of backlash like this to ever happen regarding someone getting added to a staff position (never seen it at this level, at least).

Do I think guts would be an active mod and do what he feels is right for the site? Yes.

Do I feel like guts was made a Mod too early? Yes. He honestly couldn't have been made a Mod at a worse possible time with all the unanswered questions on this site.

Do I feel like guts probably needs to step down as Mod before he even gets started? In a lot of ways, yes. You've already lost a member of this site due to account deletion because of it, and the site activity is dying a slow, painful death. I'm not saying this as a dig at guts for any particular reason at all, however, I do know others have been more vocal about this than I could've ever imagined.

That's just my $0.02
Unread 02-06-2019, 04:33 PM   #2

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm gonna try to remain as neutral on this as possible, but I'll get straight to the point: Modding guts at this current juncture of his time here was a bad decision, and not because of what he currently is doing to try to better the site.

I never expected any kind of backlash like this to ever happen regarding someone getting added to a staff position (never seen it at this level, at least).

Do I think guts would be an active mod and do what he feels is right for the site? Yes.

Do I feel like guts was made a Mod too early? Yes. He honestly couldn't have been made a Mod at a worse possible time with all the unanswered questions on this site.

Do I feel like guts probably needs to step down as Mod before he even gets started? In a lot of ways, yes. You've already lost a member of this site due to account deletion because of it, and the site activity is dying a slow, painful death. I'm not saying this as a dig at guts for any particular reason at all, however, I do know others have been more vocal about this than I could've ever imagined.

That's just my $0.02