View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2020, 03:07 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Anyways like I was saying

Rican someone who's been perma banned countless times for every level of cheating voted against me not twice but damn there 4 times and got his vote removed as it was confirmed it was him.. No ban, no nothing. He also spoke with staff behind it.

Grizz (someone who's been banned for cheating) recycled and got DQd.. no ban, he spoke to staff I'm sure.. basically nothing special happened..

Cakedout accused of biting (which was probably true and bitten.) Gets banned on the spot no questions asked, he wasnt contacted.

Do anyone see a weird pattern here??????
Unread 02-02-2020, 03:07 PM   #15

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Anyways like I was saying

Rican someone who's been perma banned countless times for every level of cheating voted against me not twice but damn there 4 times and got his vote removed as it was confirmed it was him.. No ban, no nothing. He also spoke with staff behind it.

Grizz (someone who's been banned for cheating) recycled and got DQd.. no ban, he spoke to staff I'm sure.. basically nothing special happened..

Cakedout accused of biting (which was probably true and bitten.) Gets banned on the spot no questions asked, he wasnt contacted.

Do anyone see a weird pattern here??????