View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

there's a lot of people on here that i don't fuck with. i'd agree eth is probably the worst of the bunch, for his constant harassment of anything and everything. i mean, i agree with a lot of points he makes, and i think it's important to question staff, or to confront dudes with big egos, but i think eth always takes it too far (on purpose)

i think though that even with eth being eth, the only people i really dislike on LB or those snakes. lots of em squirming around here. not naming names, but i know of many dudes that always play both sides, and are just in general a snake.
Unread 11-11-2019, 06:12 PM   #8

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

there's a lot of people on here that i don't fuck with. i'd agree eth is probably the worst of the bunch, for his constant harassment of anything and everything. i mean, i agree with a lot of points he makes, and i think it's important to question staff, or to confront dudes with big egos, but i think eth always takes it too far (on purpose)

i think though that even with eth being eth, the only people i really dislike on LB or those snakes. lots of em squirming around here. not naming names, but i know of many dudes that always play both sides, and are just in general a snake.