View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2019, 06:00 PM
Helsing
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I’ve seen some recent conversations in the chat box, members calling other members wack, saying they suck at voting lol, etc

It seems some members need to get something off their chest, so who do you dislike and why? Not like hate them, unless you genuinely do lol but you get the idea....

Here’s your chance to CALL EM OUT!!!

I dislike you man. I hate how you come around once in a while and snap your fingers at everybody when you are on. Do this, do that, go here, because I am a leader type mentality.
You know what Erupt? You are a bully, and somebody needs to stand up to you.
One hall of fame title wasn't enough. Shows what kind of disgusting human being you are. You were just like the rest of us back in the day. Now you're a fucking monster, and I don't even like to swear.
Unread 11-11-2019, 06:00 PM   #6

Helsing
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 29 audio / 249 text
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I’ve seen some recent conversations in the chat box, members calling other members wack, saying they suck at voting lol, etc

It seems some members need to get something off their chest, so who do you dislike and why? Not like hate them, unless you genuinely do lol but you get the idea....

Here’s your chance to CALL EM OUT!!!

I dislike you man. I hate how you come around once in a while and snap your fingers at everybody when you are on. Do this, do that, go here, because I am a leader type mentality.
You know what Erupt? You are a bully, and somebody needs to stand up to you.
One hall of fame title wasn't enough. Shows what kind of disgusting human being you are. You were just like the rest of us back in the day. Now you're a fucking monster, and I don't even like to swear.