View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2019, 12:59 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post
you did it response to people saying that though.

it's not like you came back and were super active. your hof title was lost after you deleted in protest. pugz gave it back by mistake. we gave you a reason why. you then started showing signs of actual activity such as posting tracks and sending battles. all this came with a two sided sword as you also participated in daily harassment of others, and even went so far as to expose my name on the site with eth.

those are the facts.

in the end, i have seen you have passion for this site, and for rapping, but my question for you is this: do you think you are the best choice for X? to help him make sure his site operates in a functional way. to serve as a middle manager so that X can focus his effort son more important things? and most of all, is your commitment to helping X turn lb into a profitable business?
See This is where you’re retarded.... You just said it’s not like I came back and was super active.. then went and said I started posting tracks, battling, etc.

@U n E t H i C a L

DID HE OR DID HE NOT POST HIS OWN NAME TROLLING YOU ON HIS GOFUNDME ACCOUNT!!!!????

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

And why are you acting like I’m begging for a mod spot? Lmao I’d rather see the 3 I chose get the position. So please cut that random typing out
Unread 09-18-2019, 12:59 PM   #70

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post
you did it response to people saying that though.

it's not like you came back and were super active. your hof title was lost after you deleted in protest. pugz gave it back by mistake. we gave you a reason why. you then started showing signs of actual activity such as posting tracks and sending battles. all this came with a two sided sword as you also participated in daily harassment of others, and even went so far as to expose my name on the site with eth.

those are the facts.

in the end, i have seen you have passion for this site, and for rapping, but my question for you is this: do you think you are the best choice for X? to help him make sure his site operates in a functional way. to serve as a middle manager so that X can focus his effort son more important things? and most of all, is your commitment to helping X turn lb into a profitable business?
See This is where you’re retarded.... You just said it’s not like I came back and was super active.. then went and said I started posting tracks, battling, etc.

@U n E t H i C a L

DID HE OR DID HE NOT POST HIS OWN NAME TROLLING YOU ON HIS GOFUNDME ACCOUNT!!!!????

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

And why are you acting like I’m begging for a mod spot? Lmao I’d rather see the 3 I chose get the position. So please cut that random typing out