View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2014, 12:09 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Dono, at first i thought this was another cliche war topical but then i finished it. i liked how you gived subtle little hints throughout that hinted at your ending. As for the relevancy to the topic, it is there but very deep and broad in my personal opinion, I believe i get it, 10% because you are still actually doing it mentally I guess in the video game, but the 90% being how you immerse yourself in it compared to reality. I thought it was a great piece but i feel like it could have been more closely connected to the topic, but it was still solid.

Row, I like how you stayed relevant to the topic and how you wrote your verse for this. The whole 10% being that the wife is gonna be watching the hunger games and it's all how you react to it. The way you wrote the two different outcomes kinda reminded me of the butterfly effect movie, how simple changes in life can affect a bigger picture.

Hate to have to vote on this, both of you did great pieces but i felt like one's topical had a stronger grasp on the topic.

MVGT:Row

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 12-31-2014, 12:09 PM   #15

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Dono, at first i thought this was another cliche war topical but then i finished it. i liked how you gived subtle little hints throughout that hinted at your ending. As for the relevancy to the topic, it is there but very deep and broad in my personal opinion, I believe i get it, 10% because you are still actually doing it mentally I guess in the video game, but the 90% being how you immerse yourself in it compared to reality. I thought it was a great piece but i feel like it could have been more closely connected to the topic, but it was still solid.

Row, I like how you stayed relevant to the topic and how you wrote your verse for this. The whole 10% being that the wife is gonna be watching the hunger games and it's all how you react to it. The way you wrote the two different outcomes kinda reminded me of the butterfly effect movie, how simple changes in life can affect a bigger picture.

Hate to have to vote on this, both of you did great pieces but i felt like one's topical had a stronger grasp on the topic.

MVGT:Row

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.