Unread 08-17-2018, 02:09 PM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2494 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
lOL OF COURSE YOU WILL..he's Lowkey trash.. But i try not to say that..His Rank and Record gave him a false sense of..Pride.. so he will attack anyone who says Otherwise.. like damn.. be Humble.. accept criticism..You're not the best and you never will be..

MCKG: "I Beat You".. Lol yeah So.. who am I..?..You having a win over someone based on how people vote and who voted.. doesn't exactly mean You beat Them.. some people beat Themselves also.

i know you meant Bet.. I was saying who would beat Who..

Student is trash,worse than Kg.. and kg's trash..But he has Ok days and it depends on his opponent.

You may do tracks, which is commendable on some level, doesn't mean their good, doesn't mean anyone listens but you've had what, less then 20 battles here but you're one to talk? I know I'm not the greatest, not even top 100 BUT I'm still trying, there's a skill to honing something but now-a-days I'm feeling more like just put stuff out, it's not going to be good, nobody started good so just keep going and eventually it'll be worth it even if it was just something cool you did.

so send me 8 West Nikita
Unread 08-17-2018, 02:09 PM   #51

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2494 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
lOL OF COURSE YOU WILL..he's Lowkey trash.. But i try not to say that..His Rank and Record gave him a false sense of..Pride.. so he will attack anyone who says Otherwise.. like damn.. be Humble.. accept criticism..You're not the best and you never will be..

MCKG: "I Beat You".. Lol yeah So.. who am I..?..You having a win over someone based on how people vote and who voted.. doesn't exactly mean You beat Them.. some people beat Themselves also.

i know you meant Bet.. I was saying who would beat Who..

Student is trash,worse than Kg.. and kg's trash..But he has Ok days and it depends on his opponent.

You may do tracks, which is commendable on some level, doesn't mean their good, doesn't mean anyone listens but you've had what, less then 20 battles here but you're one to talk? I know I'm not the greatest, not even top 100 BUT I'm still trying, there's a skill to honing something but now-a-days I'm feeling more like just put stuff out, it's not going to be good, nobody started good so just keep going and eventually it'll be worth it even if it was just something cool you did.

so send me 8 West Nikita