View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2020, 08:14 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
"Top battlers here are white,native,mexican,(other).. and a small handful of black people,.. or Non Americans,.. people who aren't from a city,.. and lots don't even watch battle rap, or their frame of reference is taken from a very small section,,, of maybe only modern battles...the authenticity factor is non existent because it benefits them for it not to be,.. Fake personal, Fake Gun threats, and bigging up mediocrity .. you really could just throw the whole site away"

1. Race doesn't mean shit.

Battling in New Orleans and baton rouge you think they didn't let me speak because.i was white? No one gave a single shit what color I was.

2. Nobody in a real battle takes gun threats seriously.

Do you honestly think I believe every emcee who said they had a peice or was gunna shoot up my block was actually gunna do it? Gun bars are everywhere, anyone knows "the culture" benefits from them being fake. Unless you think we should legit kill every emcee we go up against.

3. The site is a good thing right now.

I don't know a single person hosting shit live since covid. And I know even less emcees who would go face to face with someone rn.
Only non black people disagree

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Wes out here like a Z tier battler bitching that on a website where none of us show which race we are, he's being discriminated against.
Tbh .. none of you Choose to show it,. that's literally my point.. of my whole spiel.. when anonymity benefits you,.. who feel it has something to hide, you can tell by the ones who don't use the word Nigga,.. shit.. we all know what ammo looks like.. it was your choice to remain faceless, and never once did i say i was discriminated against,... you just said i don't battle.. BUT I Was called a Nigger multiple times by a member in the chatbox and threads who was eventually made the Mod of the Discord only to be shamed from it.. for some reason's that only Your People care about..

i just came back and seen a black dude get doxxed for being a pedophile(allegedly) by a member , that you all like for some reason.. nothing happened to the doxxer.. because of who they both were.. fuck is you talkin about. you sound goofy

If what i said wasn't true you wouldn't feel a way..

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
I left the culture. Just waiting on my first "You're old and washed up" comeback.
I can't wait to smoke you with a 16
Unread 10-26-2020, 08:14 PM   #35

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
"Top battlers here are white,native,mexican,(other).. and a small handful of black people,.. or Non Americans,.. people who aren't from a city,.. and lots don't even watch battle rap, or their frame of reference is taken from a very small section,,, of maybe only modern battles...the authenticity factor is non existent because it benefits them for it not to be,.. Fake personal, Fake Gun threats, and bigging up mediocrity .. you really could just throw the whole site away"

1. Race doesn't mean shit.

Battling in New Orleans and baton rouge you think they didn't let me speak because.i was white? No one gave a single shit what color I was.

2. Nobody in a real battle takes gun threats seriously.

Do you honestly think I believe every emcee who said they had a peice or was gunna shoot up my block was actually gunna do it? Gun bars are everywhere, anyone knows "the culture" benefits from them being fake. Unless you think we should legit kill every emcee we go up against.

3. The site is a good thing right now.

I don't know a single person hosting shit live since covid. And I know even less emcees who would go face to face with someone rn.
Only non black people disagree

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Wes out here like a Z tier battler bitching that on a website where none of us show which race we are, he's being discriminated against.
Tbh .. none of you Choose to show it,. that's literally my point.. of my whole spiel.. when anonymity benefits you,.. who feel it has something to hide, you can tell by the ones who don't use the word Nigga,.. shit.. we all know what ammo looks like.. it was your choice to remain faceless, and never once did i say i was discriminated against,... you just said i don't battle.. BUT I Was called a Nigger multiple times by a member in the chatbox and threads who was eventually made the Mod of the Discord only to be shamed from it.. for some reason's that only Your People care about..

i just came back and seen a black dude get doxxed for being a pedophile(allegedly) by a member , that you all like for some reason.. nothing happened to the doxxer.. because of who they both were.. fuck is you talkin about. you sound goofy

If what i said wasn't true you wouldn't feel a way..

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
I left the culture. Just waiting on my first "You're old and washed up" comeback.
I can't wait to smoke you with a 16