View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018, 06:06 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince S View Post
there's so much shit on Rohan..I'm not surprised at shit anymore.. Ur the only person here thats in TWP that has witnessed the threads and posts which I'm referring too.. Niggas gt the extreme to protect their internet rep. I just battle and exposed niggas.. That nigha need exposure

But lemme shut this shit down..

Search Facebook: The Whipped Pen™ (TWP)

Don't try to say its spam, I promote LB all the time in partnership and talking to the owners on a mutual business to combine the two together. Ppl at TWP have heard of LB, who o promote and show respect to the page. This is where I started understanding the game.. Now what ever proof u need is in there if u want to know is there.. I cant access it, get it explained to y'all..

What if Pugz was reported and blocked out his own sitenand have no access to.it.

Just saying..

fuck Vatos

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

@Flawless Q
Unread 01-03-2018, 06:06 PM   #142

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince S View Post
there's so much shit on Rohan..I'm not surprised at shit anymore.. Ur the only person here thats in TWP that has witnessed the threads and posts which I'm referring too.. Niggas gt the extreme to protect their internet rep. I just battle and exposed niggas.. That nigha need exposure

But lemme shut this shit down..

Search Facebook: The Whipped Pen™ (TWP)

Don't try to say its spam, I promote LB all the time in partnership and talking to the owners on a mutual business to combine the two together. Ppl at TWP have heard of LB, who o promote and show respect to the page. This is where I started understanding the game.. Now what ever proof u need is in there if u want to know is there.. I cant access it, get it explained to y'all..

What if Pugz was reported and blocked out his own sitenand have no access to.it.

Just saying..

fuck Vatos

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

@Flawless Q