View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2023, 02:55 AM
DeathstroSmoke
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

@Student @Row @bar10tender My fault on the no-show . I sent my phone to Samsung to get fix. Also when the card was originally posted I didn't see due dates. By the time i got my phone back,I forgot to check back and see when the verses where due. I'm not the type to no-show. I was really looking forward to battling Row. I apologize for my lack of awareness. I would've at least wrote some shit ,so Row could've got his bars off. So by no means my no show was intentional. Only reason I'm explaining myself, is out of respect for my opponents time and effort and Student.
Unread 06-22-2023, 02:55 AM   #17

DeathstroSmoke

Voted: 1 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

@Student @Row @bar10tender My fault on the no-show . I sent my phone to Samsung to get fix. Also when the card was originally posted I didn't see due dates. By the time i got my phone back,I forgot to check back and see when the verses where due. I'm not the type to no-show. I was really looking forward to battling Row. I apologize for my lack of awareness. I would've at least wrote some shit ,so Row could've got his bars off. So by no means my no show was intentional. Only reason I'm explaining myself, is out of respect for my opponents time and effort and Student.