View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2014, 10:12 PM
Kid Lucid
Basic Member
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 13 Lost

JReddy-Appreciate the screen shots but you didn't prove anything. Your point was that Tyco is ducking you? Is that really true? Then show a screenshot of this private battle you sent him that he hasn't responded to. I don't believe that screenshot exists. And I don't believe you have sent him a private battle that he didn't respond to.
And congrats on your win, but in all fairness you barely won. Looking closer at the screenshot I noticed that every vote had an equal rating across the board.

Heres the real fucking elephant in the room homeys. We all know that the dude sending the battle is at a slight disadvantage because a good emcee is going to tactically twist every fuckin punch you throw and use it against you. Being that said, I have sent three private battles in my history. Won 2, and the third one I sent to AP47 six months ago has still gone unanswered. But I have never had anyone send me a battle request. Which sucks because that would make the job a lot easier.

I wouldn't blame Tyco for not sending a private battle to someone because it puts you at a virtual disadvantage just going first like that. And I will add this aoimed at JReddy- Homey if you want to battle him that bad, then why haven't you sent him a private battle. It just sounds to me like you are talkin shit homey. Real talk.- Lucid
Unread 02-22-2014, 10:12 PM   #30

Kid Lucid
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 145 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

JReddy-Appreciate the screen shots but you didn't prove anything. Your point was that Tyco is ducking you? Is that really true? Then show a screenshot of this private battle you sent him that he hasn't responded to. I don't believe that screenshot exists. And I don't believe you have sent him a private battle that he didn't respond to.
And congrats on your win, but in all fairness you barely won. Looking closer at the screenshot I noticed that every vote had an equal rating across the board.

Heres the real fucking elephant in the room homeys. We all know that the dude sending the battle is at a slight disadvantage because a good emcee is going to tactically twist every fuckin punch you throw and use it against you. Being that said, I have sent three private battles in my history. Won 2, and the third one I sent to AP47 six months ago has still gone unanswered. But I have never had anyone send me a battle request. Which sucks because that would make the job a lot easier.

I wouldn't blame Tyco for not sending a private battle to someone because it puts you at a virtual disadvantage just going first like that. And I will add this aoimed at JReddy- Homey if you want to battle him that bad, then why haven't you sent him a private battle. It just sounds to me like you are talkin shit homey. Real talk.- Lucid