View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2013, 04:28 AM
Evolution
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Actually @-K- you're kind of right and kind of wrong.
A Rhyme scheme is a rap where every other "Ending" line rhymes with each other...
They don't HAVE TO BE multi syllables.

Example:

Bid me to weep, and I will WEEP
While I have eyes to SEE;
And having none, and yet I will KEEP
A heart to weep for THEE.

That was a mono syllable (1) rhyme scheme.

So say the end of the first line is WEEP (We'll call that 1)
End of line two is SEE (We'll call that 2)
Line three's end is KEEP which rhymes with line 1 (So that will be 1 too)
The fourth line is THEE which rhymes with line two (Which is also 2)

So, when you end each line it should look like this....

Etc....
This is for @WonderDawg (Mike) so make sure you come read this and you'll know what it means.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're a fucking idiot and YOU don't even know what the fuck it means. You couldn't bust ONE multie or a good punchline to save your goddamn life. That's why I hate you because you're a goddamn idiot. You think you know it all but I swear to god my little brother would rip you with ease.

I also hate you because you bragged about being in the top 10 and before-hand your city was never ''on that map'' (talking about top-ranked hoods) and now you put it on there as #4 or something, like that's even a fucking accomplishment. I've did that like 132,433,343,344 times, you retarded douchebag.

You remind me EXACTLY , and I mean EXACTLY of an old friend I used to have.. he was the biggest fucking queer ever. Dude was like 5'4 and thought he was the SHIT because he used to wrestle and play football (i was better, just didnt do it for a team, I liked that backyard violent shit) and was in the national gaurd or some shit. But I made more money than him and I still got to see my family everyday. BUT, he thought he was soooo cool, allll the time, and ironically that's what got him made fun of every day by everyONE. You're just like him. The way you talk, you think you're a god. Like , I know I'm nothing too special, I'm just a chillaxed dude who likes to eat and fuck my bitch all day, (lol chea) but I'm still better than your gay ass.

I wish I could stick my dick so far up your mom's right nostril so that it would come out of her ass then I'd shove it in your daughter, then rape your dog for the fuck of it. lool

Sorry I'm done.
Unread 01-09-2013, 04:28 AM   #72

Evolution
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 667 text
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Actually @-K- you're kind of right and kind of wrong.
A Rhyme scheme is a rap where every other "Ending" line rhymes with each other...
They don't HAVE TO BE multi syllables.

Example:

Bid me to weep, and I will WEEP
While I have eyes to SEE;
And having none, and yet I will KEEP
A heart to weep for THEE.

That was a mono syllable (1) rhyme scheme.

So say the end of the first line is WEEP (We'll call that 1)
End of line two is SEE (We'll call that 2)
Line three's end is KEEP which rhymes with line 1 (So that will be 1 too)
The fourth line is THEE which rhymes with line two (Which is also 2)

So, when you end each line it should look like this....

Etc....
This is for @WonderDawg (Mike) so make sure you come read this and you'll know what it means.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're a fucking idiot and YOU don't even know what the fuck it means. You couldn't bust ONE multie or a good punchline to save your goddamn life. That's why I hate you because you're a goddamn idiot. You think you know it all but I swear to god my little brother would rip you with ease.

I also hate you because you bragged about being in the top 10 and before-hand your city was never ''on that map'' (talking about top-ranked hoods) and now you put it on there as #4 or something, like that's even a fucking accomplishment. I've did that like 132,433,343,344 times, you retarded douchebag.

You remind me EXACTLY , and I mean EXACTLY of an old friend I used to have.. he was the biggest fucking queer ever. Dude was like 5'4 and thought he was the SHIT because he used to wrestle and play football (i was better, just didnt do it for a team, I liked that backyard violent shit) and was in the national gaurd or some shit. But I made more money than him and I still got to see my family everyday. BUT, he thought he was soooo cool, allll the time, and ironically that's what got him made fun of every day by everyONE. You're just like him. The way you talk, you think you're a god. Like , I know I'm nothing too special, I'm just a chillaxed dude who likes to eat and fuck my bitch all day, (lol chea) but I'm still better than your gay ass.

I wish I could stick my dick so far up your mom's right nostril so that it would come out of her ass then I'd shove it in your daughter, then rape your dog for the fuck of it. lool

Sorry I'm done.