View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2020, 07:58 PM
Benny Lectric
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugular View Post
Should there be a way to post a battle verse without revealing the writers name? I've seen some people talk about votes being swayed by who is writing it. I think someone said some shit like that on the lock vs mel battle? Might be wrong on that. But just curious if that should be an option.

In which I mean not revealing either battlers name until the battle was closed.
That's a cool idea. What happens when someone comments on their own battle though to provide an expo or any other feedback. That would have to be made blind to the people also. I think if people are truly that biased in their voting it's possible they may have certain people's style of writing/battling committed to memory.

Quote:
Benny man thank you so much for this great expo! Like, u brought it! I should ask for these more often 😆 I'm still grasping all these LB concepts and style and it's fun as hell but it's definitely tough to be a newbie lol.

but I think Dumb and I both needed to hear what you're saying and it's gonna have us coming back stronger next time!
Unread 09-22-2020, 07:58 PM   #2

Benny Lectric
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 42 audio / 230 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugular View Post
Should there be a way to post a battle verse without revealing the writers name? I've seen some people talk about votes being swayed by who is writing it. I think someone said some shit like that on the lock vs mel battle? Might be wrong on that. But just curious if that should be an option.

In which I mean not revealing either battlers name until the battle was closed.
That's a cool idea. What happens when someone comments on their own battle though to provide an expo or any other feedback. That would have to be made blind to the people also. I think if people are truly that biased in their voting it's possible they may have certain people's style of writing/battling committed to memory.

Quote:
Benny man thank you so much for this great expo! Like, u brought it! I should ask for these more often 😆 I'm still grasping all these LB concepts and style and it's fun as hell but it's definitely tough to be a newbie lol.

but I think Dumb and I both needed to hear what you're saying and it's gonna have us coming back stronger next time!