View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2024, 12:08 AM
½ Man ½ Amazin
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by izayamoorman View Post
So, I'm wrong for wanting to get something started for my birthday coming up in two weeks exactly? I rarely celebrate my birthday and I rarely receive any gifts for my birthday so this would be a HUGE gift for me if I can actually get this shit running. Although, you may be right but it never hurts to give it a try...it never hurts to give anything a try tbh. There's something else I should be "giving a try" because the worst thing I can get is a "no".

Ignore that last sentence I was just speaking out loud. You get the point, though, man. I did this last year and it wasn't so bad. The player news/stats were updated after every week and I like the whole trade/add/drop feature they have throughout the season. Like I said, it was a GREAT experience and I honestly don't see why anyone wouldn't want to join.
You ever got this off the ground for your birthday that year?
Unread 03-09-2024, 12:08 AM   #12

½ Man ½ Amazin

Voted: 0 audio / 14 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by izayamoorman View Post
So, I'm wrong for wanting to get something started for my birthday coming up in two weeks exactly? I rarely celebrate my birthday and I rarely receive any gifts for my birthday so this would be a HUGE gift for me if I can actually get this shit running. Although, you may be right but it never hurts to give it a try...it never hurts to give anything a try tbh. There's something else I should be "giving a try" because the worst thing I can get is a "no".

Ignore that last sentence I was just speaking out loud. You get the point, though, man. I did this last year and it wasn't so bad. The player news/stats were updated after every week and I like the whole trade/add/drop feature they have throughout the season. Like I said, it was a GREAT experience and I honestly don't see why anyone wouldn't want to join.
You ever got this off the ground for your birthday that year?