View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014, 12:03 AM
Mob_Figure
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
30 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
I didnt say anything cause these three dudes are irrelevant to me, heres why

J Reddy trys beefing with everyone and anyone, why? Because dude sits in the forums three quarters of his day, well normal people are out doing normal people things, J Reddy sits and trys gettin under peoples skin, noone has time for it so they ignore him

My record against J Reddy, 2-0, and trust no matter how much he trys i aint gonna write one bar for Duke, for the fact alone of his immature and annoying forum trolling

Mob Figure- He talks about me like Im his daddy, he says I snipe so he snipes, he just mad Im not even trying and Im first in audio AND text, and never will I let a dude who bites, recyles and mixes up his OWN verses distract me.

St Duke- I aint got much to say to this bitch, another back stabbing time waster, he says all I do is snipe? You mother fuckers blind? I put up 37 THIRTY SEVEN opens last month, thats more then half of these three dudes battles and they gonna say I snipe without lookin at the facts first, hahahahaha

Last but not least, I dont have time to write just cause I take freestyles HERE and THERE, theres a big difference between writing and freestyling, you look salty even trying that approach

This is all I have to say, and all I need to say, and it will be the last thing I say to any of you distractions

MvH pussies, yall just mad and we laughing at you
Im not mad at mvh. You just a straight up bitch. How the fuck you working on a mixtape when you have done over 700 battles (just on your unbanned acoount) and your delivery is fucking garbage. You have speech impediment nigga. Soundin like special ed in crank yankers, be on the track like yaaaaaaaay doggggg. Fuck i care if u beat me not even being on the site for 72 hrs. Thats how you beat everybody lol. Not to mention you talk about being first yet with all those battles i dont see no titles. Those are all the facts that need to be said. If having that record makes u feel all warm inside its all gravy. Everybody know you a bitch.

You smash on your own members in the battle section more then people outside your crew lol. Harboring anybody you can into thinking they are into a good crew like angelina jolie feeding starving africans and shit. I got your invitation just one day after i joined. I heard you and told myself no thank you. If i did id have you wanting to collab and then id have to say no thank you as well. I would never defile myself like that. I wish some of your better members would just leave your ass hanging they deserve better then a brain damaged emcee as their leader.
Unread 02-15-2014, 12:03 AM   #17

Mob_Figure
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
30 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 120 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
I didnt say anything cause these three dudes are irrelevant to me, heres why

J Reddy trys beefing with everyone and anyone, why? Because dude sits in the forums three quarters of his day, well normal people are out doing normal people things, J Reddy sits and trys gettin under peoples skin, noone has time for it so they ignore him

My record against J Reddy, 2-0, and trust no matter how much he trys i aint gonna write one bar for Duke, for the fact alone of his immature and annoying forum trolling

Mob Figure- He talks about me like Im his daddy, he says I snipe so he snipes, he just mad Im not even trying and Im first in audio AND text, and never will I let a dude who bites, recyles and mixes up his OWN verses distract me.

St Duke- I aint got much to say to this bitch, another back stabbing time waster, he says all I do is snipe? You mother fuckers blind? I put up 37 THIRTY SEVEN opens last month, thats more then half of these three dudes battles and they gonna say I snipe without lookin at the facts first, hahahahaha

Last but not least, I dont have time to write just cause I take freestyles HERE and THERE, theres a big difference between writing and freestyling, you look salty even trying that approach

This is all I have to say, and all I need to say, and it will be the last thing I say to any of you distractions

MvH pussies, yall just mad and we laughing at you
Im not mad at mvh. You just a straight up bitch. How the fuck you working on a mixtape when you have done over 700 battles (just on your unbanned acoount) and your delivery is fucking garbage. You have speech impediment nigga. Soundin like special ed in crank yankers, be on the track like yaaaaaaaay doggggg. Fuck i care if u beat me not even being on the site for 72 hrs. Thats how you beat everybody lol. Not to mention you talk about being first yet with all those battles i dont see no titles. Those are all the facts that need to be said. If having that record makes u feel all warm inside its all gravy. Everybody know you a bitch.

You smash on your own members in the battle section more then people outside your crew lol. Harboring anybody you can into thinking they are into a good crew like angelina jolie feeding starving africans and shit. I got your invitation just one day after i joined. I heard you and told myself no thank you. If i did id have you wanting to collab and then id have to say no thank you as well. I would never defile myself like that. I wish some of your better members would just leave your ass hanging they deserve better then a brain damaged emcee as their leader.