View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2014, 11:58 AM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

UhMAZING vs. Bnas - Championship PURE CRACK (PPV) Peep that shit when it drops.

to be fair and end this thread....

Anyone > JReddy

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReddy View Post
I'll tell you what @Bnas. Unblock me and I give you my word (with everybody on this forum witnessing) that I will NEVER vote or comment on one of your battles again. You have beat me (ONCE) before (quite some time ago) but you didn't explain how you used one of your previously posted video verses to do it. Or how you immediately blocked me afterwards so I couldn't comment at all on my own battle while you swayed votes from behind the scenes. You are only ranked so high because you filter out the emcees who scare you. Half the time it seems like you are battling your own fucking crew members. @Bnas Heres a refresher from when I beat you by the way since you can't get your facts straight: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=lb&id=617248 --- Fucking slaughtered you! I've NEVER blocked one single emcee on this site. Grow some nuts and battle me!
hmmmm...a lot of this is lies.

I know for a fact a lot of people have you blocc'd because soon as they do battle you, you go and post dumbass comments all over the battle swaying the fucc out of it. That's why people blocc you, because you don't know how to just shut the fucc up and let the battle play out. I also remember a time that I couldn't post a comment on your battles or vote on them because you've had me blocc'd before.

Quit your whiny bullshit, drop battles....win or lose....that's it...
leave all this emo bitch shit out of it...makes you look like even more of a bitch.

#Facts

Unread 02-14-2014, 11:58 AM   #14

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

UhMAZING vs. Bnas - Championship PURE CRACK (PPV) Peep that shit when it drops.

to be fair and end this thread....

Anyone > JReddy

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReddy View Post
I'll tell you what @Bnas. Unblock me and I give you my word (with everybody on this forum witnessing) that I will NEVER vote or comment on one of your battles again. You have beat me (ONCE) before (quite some time ago) but you didn't explain how you used one of your previously posted video verses to do it. Or how you immediately blocked me afterwards so I couldn't comment at all on my own battle while you swayed votes from behind the scenes. You are only ranked so high because you filter out the emcees who scare you. Half the time it seems like you are battling your own fucking crew members. @Bnas Heres a refresher from when I beat you by the way since you can't get your facts straight: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=lb&id=617248 --- Fucking slaughtered you! I've NEVER blocked one single emcee on this site. Grow some nuts and battle me!
hmmmm...a lot of this is lies.

I know for a fact a lot of people have you blocc'd because soon as they do battle you, you go and post dumbass comments all over the battle swaying the fucc out of it. That's why people blocc you, because you don't know how to just shut the fucc up and let the battle play out. I also remember a time that I couldn't post a comment on your battles or vote on them because you've had me blocc'd before.

Quit your whiny bullshit, drop battles....win or lose....that's it...
leave all this emo bitch shit out of it...makes you look like even more of a bitch.

#Facts