View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:05 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
Punk, to be fair, you were also involved with a three-way beef they ended with guts personal info being exposed and used in a malicious way. It’s extremely unfair to point out the reasons why guts wasn’t a good mod in your eyes and then boost yourself in the same breath when you’ve had your fair share of unethical actions...no pun intended.

Fair. You’ve already got a good majority of the nominations and those votes of confidence have little to do with your accomplishments, and everything to do with the good faith you’ll do a great job off of the strength of your personality. Rest assured in that.
Are you aware that guys posted his name on the site trying to troll Eth as a mod??? I got the thread if you wanna see it.. And I wasn’t involved in no 3-way whatever you said. I was beefing with muggz and Boro and guts got involved without me mentioning him. But he posted his very own name on the site trolling another member.

Like I said if y’all ain’t got facts, I don’t even wanna respond lol.
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:05 PM   #56

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
Punk, to be fair, you were also involved with a three-way beef they ended with guts personal info being exposed and used in a malicious way. It’s extremely unfair to point out the reasons why guts wasn’t a good mod in your eyes and then boost yourself in the same breath when you’ve had your fair share of unethical actions...no pun intended.

Fair. You’ve already got a good majority of the nominations and those votes of confidence have little to do with your accomplishments, and everything to do with the good faith you’ll do a great job off of the strength of your personality. Rest assured in that.
Are you aware that guys posted his name on the site trying to troll Eth as a mod??? I got the thread if you wanna see it.. And I wasn’t involved in no 3-way whatever you said. I was beefing with muggz and Boro and guts got involved without me mentioning him. But he posted his very own name on the site trolling another member.

Like I said if y’all ain’t got facts, I don’t even wanna respond lol.