Thread: Who got barz?
View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Shinobi Bryant
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkSick View Post
With all due respect dudes and dudettes.....Ill be accepting 8s sent but, not sending. The amount of wasted bars I have pending that are sent out is obscured...if I had a dollar, nah mean?

Anyone wanting to sending an 8, I guarantee to respond within 24hrs.....no more than an 8 though at the moment until I get my bearings right again.

Jesus loves you.
Perfectly understandable. Im new to the scene so Im just trying to see how it works around here. We send bars directly to someones inbox and they respond? Or do we set up a thread? Or..
Unread 04-07-2021, 05:37 PM   #13

Shinobi Bryant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkSick View Post
With all due respect dudes and dudettes.....Ill be accepting 8s sent but, not sending. The amount of wasted bars I have pending that are sent out is obscured...if I had a dollar, nah mean?

Anyone wanting to sending an 8, I guarantee to respond within 24hrs.....no more than an 8 though at the moment until I get my bearings right again.

Jesus loves you.
Perfectly understandable. Im new to the scene so Im just trying to see how it works around here. We send bars directly to someones inbox and they respond? Or do we set up a thread? Or..