Thread: Face Off
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2012, 12:54 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I mean you got you're opinions no doubt, but what you don't understand is I just started rapping 3 months ago, so you trollin a rookie hard... what does that neccesarly make you? Say w.e you want but if I'm not good... then why tf you wannna battle me so bad... so on this note I'm gonna leave, and just go back to battling opens, and btw I faced vets like ,Rule,Mad Verbz, Mind Fuck, IllKoWent, Culpritt, Naturill... so I'm not tryyna get mad but when a ignorgant ass niga make des type of comments, it starts to make me mad.. I'm done with you do w.e u do keep shii talkint o ppl with flames and that niga Grizzeat can continue ridin ur dick u shemale
Unread 12-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #47

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I mean you got you're opinions no doubt, but what you don't understand is I just started rapping 3 months ago, so you trollin a rookie hard... what does that neccesarly make you? Say w.e you want but if I'm not good... then why tf you wannna battle me so bad... so on this note I'm gonna leave, and just go back to battling opens, and btw I faced vets like ,Rule,Mad Verbz, Mind Fuck, IllKoWent, Culpritt, Naturill... so I'm not tryyna get mad but when a ignorgant ass niga make des type of comments, it starts to make me mad.. I'm done with you do w.e u do keep shii talkint o ppl with flames and that niga Grizzeat can continue ridin ur dick u shemale