Thread: BATS thread
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:45 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
Nah, I think you are just delusional in this regard somehow. These "great battlers" were just the greatest of their era, an era in which skill was not high. the MAJORITY of the bars they wrote were like this.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

It said to post bad bars. The worst bars on the site were from the "golden era". Kind of makes sense to go back then to find bad bars don't you think? The site may be dead and less active now, but at least there is more skill and better battles now.
This is true if I didnt read back. I still like a lot of the bars.

I think there are guys like Illimit, UA, RULE....those bars carry through today and would have almost as much of an impact as they do right now.

But other guys had a bit more style. War Tank, DaDDiO, it was hit and miss but it was different yet worked. Kind of like what I'm doing now.

Worst bars probably do come from back then....but this thread could be filled by Grizz, Rican and Pulse easily and none of them are "golden era". Dissizit had plenty of abysmal bars too.

I mean literally not that long ago RULE beat me in an 8 liner which contained these bars:-

You ruined the AC's! they were FIENDING FOR THE TOP but "EtH fecked you all, turns!" w/out FLEEING FROM THE COPS and SPEEDING TILL THEY LOST!!! (Effectual Turns)

U need teflon! cuz if i SPRAY AND PEEL if i "catch EtH in a Tee?" he's either dead or he GREAT OUTFIELD! (Affinity)

Are we pretending these bars aren't literally Bnas level?

Last edited by EtH; 12-30-2017 at 11:49 PM.
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:45 PM   #10

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
Nah, I think you are just delusional in this regard somehow. These "great battlers" were just the greatest of their era, an era in which skill was not high. the MAJORITY of the bars they wrote were like this.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

It said to post bad bars. The worst bars on the site were from the "golden era". Kind of makes sense to go back then to find bad bars don't you think? The site may be dead and less active now, but at least there is more skill and better battles now.
This is true if I didnt read back. I still like a lot of the bars.

I think there are guys like Illimit, UA, RULE....those bars carry through today and would have almost as much of an impact as they do right now.

But other guys had a bit more style. War Tank, DaDDiO, it was hit and miss but it was different yet worked. Kind of like what I'm doing now.

Worst bars probably do come from back then....but this thread could be filled by Grizz, Rican and Pulse easily and none of them are "golden era". Dissizit had plenty of abysmal bars too.

I mean literally not that long ago RULE beat me in an 8 liner which contained these bars:-

You ruined the AC's! they were FIENDING FOR THE TOP but "EtH fecked you all, turns!" w/out FLEEING FROM THE COPS and SPEEDING TILL THEY LOST!!! (Effectual Turns)

U need teflon! cuz if i SPRAY AND PEEL if i "catch EtH in a Tee?" he's either dead or he GREAT OUTFIELD! (Affinity)

Are we pretending these bars aren't literally Bnas level?

Last edited by EtH; 12-30-2017 at 11:49 PM.