Thread: BATS thread
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:34 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
A weird thing I have always wondered is HOW great battlers write such shit. I don't think I've spit a bar as bad as anything posted so far since lie 2008, but I haven't spit bar better than most of what they spit.

Its weird. Big battlers spit weird shit sometimes.
Nah, I think you are just delusional in this regard somehow. These "great battlers" were just the greatest of their era, an era in which skill was not high. the MAJORITY of the bars they wrote were like this.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
lol subreal's got his hate on.
It said to post bad bars. The worst bars on the site were from the "golden era". Kind of makes sense to go back then to find bad bars don't you think? The site may be dead and less active now, but at least there is more skill and better battles now.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:34 PM   #8

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
A weird thing I have always wondered is HOW great battlers write such shit. I don't think I've spit a bar as bad as anything posted so far since lie 2008, but I haven't spit bar better than most of what they spit.

Its weird. Big battlers spit weird shit sometimes.
Nah, I think you are just delusional in this regard somehow. These "great battlers" were just the greatest of their era, an era in which skill was not high. the MAJORITY of the bars they wrote were like this.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
lol subreal's got his hate on.
It said to post bad bars. The worst bars on the site were from the "golden era". Kind of makes sense to go back then to find bad bars don't you think? The site may be dead and less active now, but at least there is more skill and better battles now.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote