Thread: BATS thread
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2017, 10:10 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

See, i NEVER FLOW SOFT (nah) but him?? "pack a whole lot of shit together thats one of a kind?" yeaaah, makin HELLA snow-BALLS! [By Jason - Source]

My Cell? She'd CALL IT NUMEROUS sayin, "TALK, CUM THRU WIT DICK!!!" Me,-I replied "Hell NAW, U STUPID BITCH! NOT TILL U CAN GET TAUGHT SOME GROOMING TIPS on how to WASH YA COOCH N RINSE!! [By Real Talk - Source]

we needed a saviour of letsbeef with GUTS AND SPIRIT, but "left is appointed"(left disapointed) by his COMEBACK LYRICS! [UNKOWN ARTIST - SOURCE]

hahha.. what I see from this ANGRY DISPLAY is you MAD AT THE WAY Im winnin, cause you swear we RAPPIN THE SAME/ but see.. I shouldnt HAVE TO EXPLAIN that your shits ACTUALLY LAME ..you said "oceans of notions".. and thats some shit a FAGGOT WOULD SAY!! [Left Field - Source]

since yous ACTIN THE LAME when I see ya the WRATCHETS'LL FLAME, tips is SNATCHIN YA FRAME and youll FLY UP till you WIND UP with a BRANCH AS A BRACE.. now you up in a tree with PANDAS AND APES [Left Field - Source]

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 12-30-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Unread 12-30-2017, 10:10 PM   #2

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

See, i NEVER FLOW SOFT (nah) but him?? "pack a whole lot of shit together thats one of a kind?" yeaaah, makin HELLA snow-BALLS! [By Jason - Source]

My Cell? She'd CALL IT NUMEROUS sayin, "TALK, CUM THRU WIT DICK!!!" Me,-I replied "Hell NAW, U STUPID BITCH! NOT TILL U CAN GET TAUGHT SOME GROOMING TIPS on how to WASH YA COOCH N RINSE!! [By Real Talk - Source]

we needed a saviour of letsbeef with GUTS AND SPIRIT, but "left is appointed"(left disapointed) by his COMEBACK LYRICS! [UNKOWN ARTIST - SOURCE]

hahha.. what I see from this ANGRY DISPLAY is you MAD AT THE WAY Im winnin, cause you swear we RAPPIN THE SAME/ but see.. I shouldnt HAVE TO EXPLAIN that your shits ACTUALLY LAME ..you said "oceans of notions".. and thats some shit a FAGGOT WOULD SAY!! [Left Field - Source]

since yous ACTIN THE LAME when I see ya the WRATCHETS'LL FLAME, tips is SNATCHIN YA FRAME and youll FLY UP till you WIND UP with a BRANCH AS A BRACE.. now you up in a tree with PANDAS AND APES [Left Field - Source]

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 12-30-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote