View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malishus View Post
then u shouldve entered, if not sit back and stay inactive, u aint perfect yourself homeslice..how about me and you do another 32 scheme, so you can delete your account for the second time after i murder you AGAIN..you do realize im 2-0against you... and dont use the excuse that you were whack back then when you had over a thousand text battles on that acct.
Why would I do a random one off with some dude who can't scheme when I could have just won the scheme if I still cared to even in the least bit? Congrats bro, enjoy your title.
Unread 06-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #17

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malishus View Post
then u shouldve entered, if not sit back and stay inactive, u aint perfect yourself homeslice..how about me and you do another 32 scheme, so you can delete your account for the second time after i murder you AGAIN..you do realize im 2-0against you... and dont use the excuse that you were whack back then when you had over a thousand text battles on that acct.
Why would I do a random one off with some dude who can't scheme when I could have just won the scheme if I still cared to even in the least bit? Congrats bro, enjoy your title.