View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2017, 07:58 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
I could be wrong.

As far as I'm loosely aware--Russia, under Putin especially, isn't exactly pro-democracy and they've been trying to devaluate it's legitimacy for a while through smaller scale operations like the ones you see on the internet targeting politics (i.e. Trump, Net Neutrality, etc.). They've been significantly more successful with Trump in the oval office.

If you haven't been keeping tabs on Mueller's investigation it definitely is starting to look fishy toward the whole "Trump-Russia" collusion thing. My bet is Trump is all doe, no dome and Putin made friends to help him succeed so he'd inevitably lead the the free world like the moron he is. Putin has his hands in a lot of pots they probably share i.e. real estate, oil, etc. Panama Papers, etc. making him a pretty easy target.
This sounds like a bunch of propaganda. Maybe you should read more and watch less CNN. Under Putin, Russia has become much more free and tolerant. The Russian Orthodox church is gaining in strength and the countrys economy is stable compared to pre Putin.

Russia has not been successful with Trump in office. Thats just based off pure bullshit.

Furthermore, collusion isn't a crime. Nor is there any proof Trump colluded with Russia. The internet colluded against Hillary. Because she's corrupt af.

Basically, your entire comment is utter nonsense you can't prove.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Comcast experienced a country wide service issue on November 6th of this year. Perhaps we do see it, but, are not entirely aware of it.
You're right, we're not privy to a lot of information. Anythings possible and I doubt we'd be told if they did attack a grid. I just dont think its likely. Russia wants to remain a super power and proxy wars keep their hands clean while draining US funds. And support. If they did attack us digitally I think using another state or org would be how theyd do it.
Unread 12-19-2017, 07:58 PM   #9

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
I could be wrong.

As far as I'm loosely aware--Russia, under Putin especially, isn't exactly pro-democracy and they've been trying to devaluate it's legitimacy for a while through smaller scale operations like the ones you see on the internet targeting politics (i.e. Trump, Net Neutrality, etc.). They've been significantly more successful with Trump in the oval office.

If you haven't been keeping tabs on Mueller's investigation it definitely is starting to look fishy toward the whole "Trump-Russia" collusion thing. My bet is Trump is all doe, no dome and Putin made friends to help him succeed so he'd inevitably lead the the free world like the moron he is. Putin has his hands in a lot of pots they probably share i.e. real estate, oil, etc. Panama Papers, etc. making him a pretty easy target.
This sounds like a bunch of propaganda. Maybe you should read more and watch less CNN. Under Putin, Russia has become much more free and tolerant. The Russian Orthodox church is gaining in strength and the countrys economy is stable compared to pre Putin.

Russia has not been successful with Trump in office. Thats just based off pure bullshit.

Furthermore, collusion isn't a crime. Nor is there any proof Trump colluded with Russia. The internet colluded against Hillary. Because she's corrupt af.

Basically, your entire comment is utter nonsense you can't prove.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Comcast experienced a country wide service issue on November 6th of this year. Perhaps we do see it, but, are not entirely aware of it.
You're right, we're not privy to a lot of information. Anythings possible and I doubt we'd be told if they did attack a grid. I just dont think its likely. Russia wants to remain a super power and proxy wars keep their hands clean while draining US funds. And support. If they did attack us digitally I think using another state or org would be how theyd do it.