View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2017, 03:51 PM
Genghis
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I could be wrong.

As far as I'm loosely aware--Russia, under Putin especially, isn't exactly pro-democracy and they've been trying to devaluate it's legitimacy for a while through smaller scale operations like the ones you see on the internet targeting politics (i.e. Trump, Net Neutrality, etc.). They've been significantly more successful with Trump in the oval office.

If you haven't been keeping tabs on Mueller's investigation it definitely is starting to look fishy toward the whole "Trump-Russia" collusion thing. My bet is Trump is all doe, no dome and Putin made friends to help him succeed so he'd inevitably lead the the free world like the moron he is. Putin has his hands in a lot of pots they probably share i.e. real estate, oil, etc. Panama Papers, etc. making him a pretty easy target.

Last edited by Genghis; 12-19-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Unread 12-19-2017, 03:51 PM   #6

Genghis
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I could be wrong.

As far as I'm loosely aware--Russia, under Putin especially, isn't exactly pro-democracy and they've been trying to devaluate it's legitimacy for a while through smaller scale operations like the ones you see on the internet targeting politics (i.e. Trump, Net Neutrality, etc.). They've been significantly more successful with Trump in the oval office.

If you haven't been keeping tabs on Mueller's investigation it definitely is starting to look fishy toward the whole "Trump-Russia" collusion thing. My bet is Trump is all doe, no dome and Putin made friends to help him succeed so he'd inevitably lead the the free world like the moron he is. Putin has his hands in a lot of pots they probably share i.e. real estate, oil, etc. Panama Papers, etc. making him a pretty easy target.

Last edited by Genghis; 12-19-2017 at 03:53 PM.