View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2020, 11:02 AM
CulpritT
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I mean, think about it from my perspective for one second:

The first sentence of your vote calls me out for several words(not just one word like you’re claiming now) that apparently don’t slant with the scheme, but then you turn around and Basically tell Kiwi “at least you stayed on scheme” even though we used majority of the same slant types. I get if you thought his punches/concepts were better but to pretend I was off scheme while he was on scheme even though we used the same words is absolutely ridiculous man.

So you either didn’t properly word your vote, or you just flat out wanted to be picky with my verse and not apply that same standard to my opponent- the question is why?
Unread 09-18-2020, 11:02 AM   #34

CulpritT

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I mean, think about it from my perspective for one second:

The first sentence of your vote calls me out for several words(not just one word like you’re claiming now) that apparently don’t slant with the scheme, but then you turn around and Basically tell Kiwi “at least you stayed on scheme” even though we used majority of the same slant types. I get if you thought his punches/concepts were better but to pretend I was off scheme while he was on scheme even though we used the same words is absolutely ridiculous man.

So you either didn’t properly word your vote, or you just flat out wanted to be picky with my verse and not apply that same standard to my opponent- the question is why?