View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2012, 07:23 AM
SBT The Messiah
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
373 Won / 39 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
Yeah bruh... hating.. thats what keep it 100 has become in 2012, but you know whats really good... do you, keep chasin the dream... I appreciate confidence but you comparing us is probably a bad idea. This shit is purely a hobby to me and I'd shit on you... ez like... but I ain't even tryin to beef wit a pee-on like you... #1 on this site... listen to you, u wack b, you livin in the past about a fuckin webpage? when you weren't even #1... who the fuck told you that you were the #1 rapper on this shit lmfaooo. gtfo.. but yo.. get your last word in or whatever im out. ez.
i'm better then u period point blank.....thats the difference this your "hobby" this my life....lame ass nigga.....

once again you'll never be better then me...ur trash.....them tracks u make are garbage....who would actually bang that shit in there whip?
Unread 08-18-2012, 07:23 AM   #21

SBT The Messiah
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
373 Won / 39 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
Yeah bruh... hating.. thats what keep it 100 has become in 2012, but you know whats really good... do you, keep chasin the dream... I appreciate confidence but you comparing us is probably a bad idea. This shit is purely a hobby to me and I'd shit on you... ez like... but I ain't even tryin to beef wit a pee-on like you... #1 on this site... listen to you, u wack b, you livin in the past about a fuckin webpage? when you weren't even #1... who the fuck told you that you were the #1 rapper on this shit lmfaooo. gtfo.. but yo.. get your last word in or whatever im out. ez.
i'm better then u period point blank.....thats the difference this your "hobby" this my life....lame ass nigga.....

once again you'll never be better then me...ur trash.....them tracks u make are garbage....who would actually bang that shit in there whip?