View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2017, 05:10 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnerch Party View Post
Counter Rant:-

You were away for what? A couple of months? Year or two? How many tracks do you think were dropped during that time? How many solid artists never received a single rate on their track because you didn't get to their shit? I for sure know you didn't ever drop a rating on anything I'd dropped. But because you've decided to return, and decided to drop tracks, there's a "problem"? The reason there's a problem is because people disappeared and went inactive, just like you did. Yeah, sure, "real life", I get it...but plenty of others had real life get in the way too yet you're ranting about the lack of ratings none the less.

You can't complain about stuff not happening when you didn't contribute to it whilst it was falling apart.
You're an idiot... that was the whole purpose of my rant smart guy so that people would start going to the track section... and I've dropped rates on damn near all the recent songs put out and people who came and asked... I haven't been seriously active since probably 2014... so stop bitching and say thank you for starting the conversation.... smh

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Check the song above you bro... who has the only rate? I'll wait...
Unread 03-29-2017, 05:10 PM   #19

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnerch Party View Post
Counter Rant:-

You were away for what? A couple of months? Year or two? How many tracks do you think were dropped during that time? How many solid artists never received a single rate on their track because you didn't get to their shit? I for sure know you didn't ever drop a rating on anything I'd dropped. But because you've decided to return, and decided to drop tracks, there's a "problem"? The reason there's a problem is because people disappeared and went inactive, just like you did. Yeah, sure, "real life", I get it...but plenty of others had real life get in the way too yet you're ranting about the lack of ratings none the less.

You can't complain about stuff not happening when you didn't contribute to it whilst it was falling apart.
You're an idiot... that was the whole purpose of my rant smart guy so that people would start going to the track section... and I've dropped rates on damn near all the recent songs put out and people who came and asked... I haven't been seriously active since probably 2014... so stop bitching and say thank you for starting the conversation.... smh

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Check the song above you bro... who has the only rate? I'll wait...