View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2016, 04:35 PM
Blunt Rapper
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Don't worry @ Paperclip. I messaged Mizz Ammo and 1 or 2 other people who signed up for old tournies when it happened. There's some sketchy stuff on this site but I choose to ignore it. Anybody who cheats to improve their rank probably isn't gonna get any better. I believe this site is best used for individuals to improve their skills. If you aren't getting better, you probably are concentrating your energy else where. I think its 50/50. Half the people who have used this site for a decent period of time, know the rankings are bullshit. The other half just wanna print screen and show their mom they won this month against the 10 newbies that just joined. In Audio atleast, the majority of the high rankers that still participate are not good, nor are they any better than they were 5 years ago. Yeah its easy to get food stamps, but if your not workin on payin for your own bacon, yer just one of the many that have figured out how to abuse the system.
Unread 05-25-2016, 04:35 PM   #4

Blunt Rapper
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1304 audio / 252 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Don't worry @ Paperclip. I messaged Mizz Ammo and 1 or 2 other people who signed up for old tournies when it happened. There's some sketchy stuff on this site but I choose to ignore it. Anybody who cheats to improve their rank probably isn't gonna get any better. I believe this site is best used for individuals to improve their skills. If you aren't getting better, you probably are concentrating your energy else where. I think its 50/50. Half the people who have used this site for a decent period of time, know the rankings are bullshit. The other half just wanna print screen and show their mom they won this month against the 10 newbies that just joined. In Audio atleast, the majority of the high rankers that still participate are not good, nor are they any better than they were 5 years ago. Yeah its easy to get food stamps, but if your not workin on payin for your own bacon, yer just one of the many that have figured out how to abuse the system.