View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2017, 01:10 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I believe we tried this once( idea was presented). Didnt turn out well, noone showed up..........

The problem would be getting the non active vets to post or even show up.
How would you go about that without any form of reward, because once you've been doing this for so long the motivation to battle dwindles or you outgrow the craft.....

Unless there is some form of reward, it'd be hard to set this up.

Good idea.. Has been tried once, didnt work..... but it did turn into a rookie vs vets tournament that followed... Maybe that would be a more suitable idea for starters....

ROOKIE VS VETS 2017
then that way you can guage the turnout rate, who posts, and try to organize a best of the best.
When? I don't ever recall this, and I've been much more active through the years.
Unread 04-27-2017, 01:10 PM   #8

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I believe we tried this once( idea was presented). Didnt turn out well, noone showed up..........

The problem would be getting the non active vets to post or even show up.
How would you go about that without any form of reward, because once you've been doing this for so long the motivation to battle dwindles or you outgrow the craft.....

Unless there is some form of reward, it'd be hard to set this up.

Good idea.. Has been tried once, didnt work..... but it did turn into a rookie vs vets tournament that followed... Maybe that would be a more suitable idea for starters....

ROOKIE VS VETS 2017
then that way you can guage the turnout rate, who posts, and try to organize a best of the best.
When? I don't ever recall this, and I've been much more active through the years.