View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2017, 12:31 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Where did you come to this conclusion? In your location that is for the most part, completely gun-less? Well, then I'd say no shit. Meanwhile in an area where guns are common, leveling the playing field becomes more intelligent than sticking to your belief that "no one needs to walk around with a gun."

You'd say no one needs to walk around with a bullet proof vest in an area where no one has ever been shot, too. It's completely relative to the situation you're speaking about, to me.
Levelling the playing field = You also having a gun? Yeah, cause what happens in these situations is two guys turn away from each other and walk twenty paces. Cool story Murica.

In actuality, what happens is one dude walks over to another one and shoots the fuck out of him. No gunfight, just one dude shooting another one, whether the dead dude had a holster or not.

Fuck your gun laws.
Unread 02-07-2017, 12:31 AM   #17

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Where did you come to this conclusion? In your location that is for the most part, completely gun-less? Well, then I'd say no shit. Meanwhile in an area where guns are common, leveling the playing field becomes more intelligent than sticking to your belief that "no one needs to walk around with a gun."

You'd say no one needs to walk around with a bullet proof vest in an area where no one has ever been shot, too. It's completely relative to the situation you're speaking about, to me.
Levelling the playing field = You also having a gun? Yeah, cause what happens in these situations is two guys turn away from each other and walk twenty paces. Cool story Murica.

In actuality, what happens is one dude walks over to another one and shoots the fuck out of him. No gunfight, just one dude shooting another one, whether the dead dude had a holster or not.

Fuck your gun laws.