View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Blunt Rapper
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

When I'm worried about comfort and concealing, I slip my Ruger LCP in my front or back pocket (depending on if I'm sitting for long periods of time). Anything else gets uncomfortable after too long. I have an inside-the-waist holster that work decent with my LCP and my 9. Always nice to have options. Every day is different so carrying the same gun the same way everyday doesn't always work. I wouldn't plan on taking my 7 rd. .380 into a dangerous situation, but its easy to slip in the pocket of a pair of shorts in case of emergency, when concealing my 9mm would be impossible and uncomfortable. Find what works for you and make sure you practice, drawing and shooting over and over again when you find a comfortable carry.
Unread 02-06-2017, 11:15 PM   #15

Blunt Rapper
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1304 audio / 252 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

When I'm worried about comfort and concealing, I slip my Ruger LCP in my front or back pocket (depending on if I'm sitting for long periods of time). Anything else gets uncomfortable after too long. I have an inside-the-waist holster that work decent with my LCP and my 9. Always nice to have options. Every day is different so carrying the same gun the same way everyday doesn't always work. I wouldn't plan on taking my 7 rd. .380 into a dangerous situation, but its easy to slip in the pocket of a pair of shorts in case of emergency, when concealing my 9mm would be impossible and uncomfortable. Find what works for you and make sure you practice, drawing and shooting over and over again when you find a comfortable carry.