View Single Post
Unread 08-23-2019, 09:45 PM
DirtyBarz
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Welcome to LB @DirtyBarz

I'm here, I've made my intentions clear in a number of threads in the announcements forum about the new version of the site.

I'm working on the new version with limited time & resources. If there are folks that are experienced with React & Node.js & MySQL and want to contribute, DM me.

What I hear in this thread is a desire for more community involvement, and with my limited time and the removal of the moderator staff the community driven activities have gone down. However, you don't need a moderator title to drive an event here and folks like @Rai have been stepping up and doing this, I'm happy to help set up tournaments based off forums etc.

I want to hear ideas from the community how we can have a fair moderation system for battles, that is more community-driven, than driven by individuals.
I hear you and it's deplorable for some of the toxic comments being thrown around; but re: SQL and database I can help/advise on no problem. I'll read the announcements more thoroughly, and truesay roles and little badges are not needed, especially when traffic is of a level where moderation is really not required.

what's required is for the obvious issues to not be regurgitated like a dog eating grass, and legit just provide solutions and support wherever. Anyway, i'll DM for the SQL query and fair play for the response.
Unread 08-23-2019, 09:45 PM   #56

DirtyBarz

Voted: 3 audio / 19 text
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Welcome to LB @DirtyBarz

I'm here, I've made my intentions clear in a number of threads in the announcements forum about the new version of the site.

I'm working on the new version with limited time & resources. If there are folks that are experienced with React & Node.js & MySQL and want to contribute, DM me.

What I hear in this thread is a desire for more community involvement, and with my limited time and the removal of the moderator staff the community driven activities have gone down. However, you don't need a moderator title to drive an event here and folks like @Rai have been stepping up and doing this, I'm happy to help set up tournaments based off forums etc.

I want to hear ideas from the community how we can have a fair moderation system for battles, that is more community-driven, than driven by individuals.
I hear you and it's deplorable for some of the toxic comments being thrown around; but re: SQL and database I can help/advise on no problem. I'll read the announcements more thoroughly, and truesay roles and little badges are not needed, especially when traffic is of a level where moderation is really not required.

what's required is for the obvious issues to not be regurgitated like a dog eating grass, and legit just provide solutions and support wherever. Anyway, i'll DM for the SQL query and fair play for the response.